Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oldies but Goodies

Somehow and some way, I missed a few months' worth of recipes when I was archiving and sorting my recipes into the categories on the side. I didn't realize it until I grabbed 2 artichokes at the grocery store, thinking some stuffed artichokes would be perfect. I went through the appetizer recipes on the side and was shocked that they somehow slipped through the cracks.

And not only did that delicious and easy recipe miss the boat, but so did quite a few others that I had forgotten about! So for those who just started reading 28 Cooks, here are some you may not have seen yet. And for those longtime readers (Hi Mom!), here's a chance to remember some of the past.

Oh, and you'll want to stop back by on Thursday. I've got a lovely little tart in the oven now using up some gingersnaps and fresh lemon that I'm sure you won't want to miss out on!

But for now, enjoy these!

Stuffed Artichokes

Food 007

One of my absolute favorite snacks, Garlic Parmesan Edamame

Garlic Parmesan Edamame

This Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Braid is a cinch to make and a way to impress guests

Wild Mushroom and Goat Cheese Puff Pastry Braid

Ooh, Indian Avocado Spinach Dip is sure to be a hit too

Indian Avocado Spinach Dip

And finally, this Thai Coconut Curry Stirfry is simply delicious and a snap to make!

Thai Coconut Curry Stirfry

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You have got a true talent for showcasing food... your pictures are stunning... and I am sure the food is as well!

God bless-
Amanda