Monday, February 02, 2009

The beginning of another week...

It's been 2 weeks since I posted. Wow. To be honest, I've been so busy with work and life that I haven't had the time to post any new recipes. Combine that with the fact that now when I get home from work, it's too dark for great pictures, and you find yourself with an empty blog.

Not to say I haven't been cooking, though. I've actually been using the dehydrator like a crazy person and creating new recipes. Although I realize this is an appliance that many homes don't have, it's been fun learning and discovering new things to make in it.

I'm going to post a vegan dehydrator recipe or two this week, and then I'll be back next Monday with some new vegaquarian recipes. I also have a cookbook giveaway waiting in the wings, so be sure to check back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some of your dehydrator recipes! I have had one for a while, but rarely use it...

Courtney